Truth Fellowship Center
Love is God. Love is the very essence of God. This Love is God extending God's Self into the universe manifesting Itself in you, through you, as you. You are Love!
Joy is the Grace of God manifesting Itself in you as calmness, gladness of heart, exuberance and delight. Joy is God's gift to you. It is who you are. You are Joy!
Peace is the Grace of God manifesting Itself in you as a state of untroubled, undisturbed well-being. Peace is God's gift to you. It is who you are. You are Peace!
About Our Spiritual Leader,
Rev. Donna J. Williams
Rev. Donna was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan. Her mother’s only child and raised by her grandmother, Rev. Donna became aware of spiritual things at the age of five when she was “bitten on her foot by a lamb that visited her while she lie in bed.” Although this event was not believed by the adults in her life, this touch by God was the first of many mystical experiences that characterizes Rev. Donna’s life.
At the age of 17, Rev. Donna heard the Voice of God calling her into ministry, but she refused. She told God that she didn’t want to wear a clergy collar, sit on pulpits or do anything else that would set herself apart from God’s people. God was persistent and at the age of 24, Rev. Donna said, “Yes, with one condition": she “didn’t want to do it like everyone else!” And she hasn’t.
Rev. Donna’s spiritual journey has taken her into many denominations – each deepening her knowledge and experience with God. Believing that her role in ministry was to “come alongside” others, Rev. Donna spent the next 27 years of her life as a student, administrator and licensed teaching minister before embarking upon a deeper search and expression of purpose.
Rev. Donna heard God asking her to leave her comfort zone of serving under others and to begin a new work, dedicated to teaching others how to heal their lives by remembering their connection to Spirit.
Truth Fellowship Center was birthed on January 2, 2010.
- Doctoral Candidate, The University of Sedona.
- Master of Labor and Human Resources, The Ohio State University; GOALS Fellow.
- Bachelor of Metaphysical Science, The University of Metaphysics.
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, Otterbein College (now Otterbein University); Magna Cum Laude.
- Certificate of Completion, Gospel Lighthouse School of Ministry.
- Mentorship, Rev. Michael Peebles, M.Div.; Christian Teaching Center.
- Founder and Spiritual Leader, Truth Fellowship Center.
- Director of Christian Education, Advent United Church of Christ.
- Director of Christian Education, Eagle Saints Fellowship.
- Administrator and Teacher, Gospel Lighthouse School of Ministry.
- Ministerial Staff and Director of Christian Education, Gospel Lighthouse Church.
- Secretary/Treasurer, Christian Teaching Center.